1. Prenatal screening: the example of Down's syndrome screening. Rev Med Brux 2015; 36: 207-11.
2. A Priori Attitudes Predict Amniocentesis Uptake in Women of Advanced Maternal Age: A Pilot Study.J Health Commun. 2015;20:1107-13.
3. The assessment of combined first trimester screening in women of advanced maternal age in an Asian cohort.Singapore Med J. 2015;56:47-52
4. Distribution of maternal age and birth order groups in cases with unclassified multiple congenital abnormalities according to the number of component abnormalities: a national population-based case-control study.Birth Defects Res A ClinMolTeratol. 2015;103:67-75.
5. Factors that affect the decision to undergo amniocentesis in women with normal Down syndrome screening results: it is all about the age.Health Expect. 2015;18:2306-17.
6. ACOG Practice Bulletin No. 163: Screening for Fetal Aneuploidy.
7. M. M. Gil, M. S. Quezada, R. Revello,R. Akolekar and K. H. Nicolaides.Analysis of cell-free DNA in maternal blood in screening for fetal aneuploidies: updated meta-analysis. Ultrasound ObstetGynecol 2015; 45: 249–266
8. Britton D.Rink, MaryE.Norton. Screening forfetalaneuploidy. Seminars inPerinatology 40 (2016)35–43